अपना शहर चुनें

States

News18 Virals
  • February 23, 2021, 5:03 PM IST
  • News18 Virals
fb fb

Shocking Video | चाय बनाने गया युवक लग गई आग | Viral Video

रतलाम-हादसे की यह दिल दहलाने वाली तस्वीर रतलाम के सालाखेड़ी गांव की है.यहां रहने वाला 21 वर्षीय सुनील पिता छगनलाल गामड़ आज एक हादसे का शिकार हो गया.सुनील ने चाय बनाने के लिए गैस चूल्हा जलाकर उस पर भगौनी रखी और फिर टॉयलेट चला गया. लौट कर आया तो गैस बंद हो चुकी थी.उसने जैसे ही तीली जलाई,एक दम से आग भभक उठी और वो लपटों में घिर गया.दरअसल गैस लीक होकर पूरे कमरे में भर गयी थी.Ratlam. This shocking picture of the accident is from Salakheri village in Ratlam. 21-year-old Sunil's father Chhaganlal Gamad, who lives here, succumbed to an accident today. Sunil lit a gas stove to make tea and put a fugitive on it and then went to the toilet. When he returned, the gas was stopped. As soon as he lit the fire, a fire broke out and he was engulfed in flames. Actually the gas leaked and filled the entire room.A brand new hub for all viral videos from News18 Hindi. A page to keep you posted about all that bizarre, unusual, unique & quirky things happening around you in the easiest of explainer videos. Watch all videos on your phone at just one click.Follow Us:Website: https://hindi.news18.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/News18India

और भी देखे

News18 Virals: Bihar

और भी देखें

News18 Virals: Rajasthan

और भी देखें

Kadak: Fact Check

और भी देखें

News18 Virals: Chhattisgarh

और भी देखें